[Stargate] Cubscouts

JeriAnne Schulte is2wonder at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 13:05:05 PST 2006

Christopher (Little Ragnar) is a Cub Scout and this month the theme is "Cubs in Shining Armor."  I'm impressed that a Pack thought to contact the SCA about visiting a fighter practice - even I didn't think to do that!

  Hec and I are going to outfit most of our troops leaders in garb at the Pack meeting at the end of the month.  I was wanting to take pictures and I would like to have a back drop.  Would it be possible for me to borrow one of the "wall" panels from Stargate?  And if so, who should I contact about getting it?  I promise to return it in time for Yule.

  Rowan