[Stargate] Stargate Yule Info.

David Jurgens djurgens at swbell.net
Tue Nov 14 14:32:56 PST 2006

Greetings,

I am looking for on-line information about this years Yule.  I can not
find anything on the website or in the Two Towers.  Is there going to be
an on-line event announcement?

I was also looking at the 24-month planning calendar and saw that Yule
next year is on December 1st 2007.  Is that correct?  The second (8th)
and third (15th) Saturdays seem to be open.

I know that I have not been making populace meetings but I thought that
we should have had on-line information by now.  And I thought that I
would point out the unusual date for Yule for 2007.

Regards,

Godwin