[Stargate] Fwd: [Aetheling] The passing of a great Mother

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 03:52:19 PST 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Jurgens <djurgens at swbell.net>
Date: Feb 11, 2007 5:11 PM
Subject: [Aetheling] The passing of a great Mother
To: Aetheling at yahoogroups.com, wingfoot_farms at yahoogroups.com, JurgensHaus <
JurgensHaus at yahoogroups.com>

  Friends and Family,

On behalf of my Brother and me, I would like to let everyone know that
our Mother passed peacefully on Saturday afternoon. We want to thank
everyone for their words and offers of help. We may be taking you up on
some of those offers.

Information on services:

Herta Marie Jurgens

Forest Park Westheimer Funeral Home
12800 Westheimer Road
Houston, Texas 77077
281-497-2330

Christ the King Lutheran Church
2353 Rice Boulevard
Houston, Texas 77005

Visitation: Tuesday, February 13th from 6 to 8 pm at Forest Park
Westheimer Funeral Home

Service: Wednesday, February 14th at 10:30 am at Christ the King
Lutheran Church.

Interment service following the Church service at Forest Park Westheimer
Cemetery.

Regards,

David/Godwin

 _