[Stargate] Two Towers Submissions

Stargate Chronicler stargate.chron at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 11:56:07 PST 2007

Greetings all

Today (2-20-07) at midnight is the deadline for all articles, notes, congrats, etc for the Two Towers. If you have a guild or teaching a class or practicing something now is the time to tell the world (or our two tower readers) all about it!!

I am also looking for an Artist/Scientist for the March issue. Send me you project info, pictures, description and get published. Share your knowledge! Remember to give me permission to print all materials.

In Service and thanks to all,

Cristyana Lambrecht
Stargate Chronicler