[Stargate] Houston Area Scribal Meeting

Sandra D lady_sabine_dubois at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 10:13:01 PST 2007

Greetings!

  I would like to invite one and all to a Houston area scribal meeting that we will having at Alden Drake's home this Thursday 3-1-07 at 7pm.  We will be meeting to do some charter painting and just discuss all things scribal.  So take a break from packing for war and come on out for a visit.  The address and directions are below.  Hope to see you there!

  Sabine Dubois
  Coastal Regional Scribe

  Directions to:
  10627 Mist Lane
  Houston, TX 77070

  Way 1: Take 290 to Jones Road (you can only go one way on Jones from 290). Continue down Jones, crossing FM 1960. Drive past Kroger on the right. On the right will be a Pizza Hut and a Sonic. Directly past the sonic turn right onto Ocean City Blvd. Go to the second stop sign (Mist Lane) and turn right. We are the first House on the right.

  Way 2: Take Beltway 8 to the Gessner Rd exit and turn north onto Gessner. Turn left at the first stop light (Mills Rd.) Follow Mills across FM 1960, past the 4-way stop at Perry road to the next stoplight. Turn left onto Copeland. Go to the second stop sign (Mist Lane) and turn left. We are the first House on the right.