[Stargate] Two weeks ago I asked a question

Gerald Norris jerryn at houston.rr.com
Wed Jan 24 04:09:01 PST 2007

Two people responded.

The question?  Do you like the SCA you play in today?

The purpose?  To try to find out what it is that we like, what we dislike,
and come up with ways to convey the positive to new people, help to keep
them interested, and to work to improve the things we dislike.

It might be too personal a question; maybe we really don't want to think
that much about our hobby.  With all the eloquent people that read this
list, though, I'm surprised at the dearth of responses.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am,
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate