[Stargate] Two weeks ago I asked a question

Wendel Bordelon rwbordelon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 06:23:30 PST 2007

Greetings Gerald and all those assembled here,

Has it really been two weeks?  I must confess that I intend to reply.
I think your question is a very good one and one that can be used by
each of us as a reason to review why we play.  Or at least what got
each of us involved.

My delay has not been that the question is to personal but is a rather
big question that I am still distilling the answer.

--Francois