[Stargate] populace meetings

Melody Soice melodysoice at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 3 15:39:11 PST 2007

Bless you Perronnelle.

I had not previously chimed in because, as the parents of elementary school
age children, regular attendance at a 7:30 meeting on a Monday is
problematic at best and completely impossible at most of the sites recently
discussed.  The hour + drive to an over-priced, disgustingly dirty, poorly
located restaurant certainly didn't help draw us out either.

Moving the meeting west to any of the sites Perronnelle proposes would make
attendance MUCH easier for anyone in south of I-10 or in the far west.
Personally, even the Golden Corral was easier for us to get to than that
disgustingly dirty Ryans.

Thank you Perronnelle and Francois for your much-needed research and
information.

Melody

>Some comments on the proposed changing of locations for populace
>meetings....

....  In 1997 François did a population map of the barony