[Stargate] populace meetings

BBernardSRich at aol.com BBernardSRich at aol.com
Thu Jan 4 11:23:12 PST 2007

I happen to be in that area on the border between Stargate and Westgate, so
I'll have to do some traveling either way, but since Populace is my main way
of  staying involved, I'm going to vote for (or beseech the Powers That Be to
consider) either the Methodist church or the Central Market, since I can find
them easily.
                                                                 Yours in
service,
                                                                Bernard