[Stargate] Yule Revel 2007

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 13:41:06 PST 2007

Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 15:22:06 -0600
From: Charlene Charette <clclists1 at earthlink.net>
Subject: [Stargate] Yule Revel 2007
To: stargate at lists.ansteorra.org
<<I'm putting together a bid for 2007's Yule Revel.  One of my first tasks
is to find a site.  I have a few ideas to investigate.  If anyone has
suggestions for sites I'll gladly look into them.

Please contact me off-list at perronnellec at earthlink.net (my
list-posting address is different).
In Service,
--Perronnelle

Someone was asking me the other day why we don't use the St. Thomas Acquainus (sp) church still,
and I explained that they were renovating...but that's been several years now - what about them?

Also, If you want the contact info for the Christ Memorial Lutheran Church at Dairy Ashford and
Memorial let me know.  The second floor classrooms have an elevator access and cooks liked it's
nice kitchen.

Cheers, Hillary