[Stargate] Yule Revel 2007

Charlene Charette clclists1 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 4 15:18:46 PST 2007

Hillary Greenslade wrote:

> Someone was asking me the other day why we don't use the St. Thomas Acquainus (sp) church still,
> and I explained that they were renovating...but that's been several years now - what about them?

They built a school in the back field, but as far as I know didn't do
anything with the existing buildings.  We stopped using them because of
conflicts with the church calendar and lack of an adequate kitchen.
Also, the Dairy Ashford site had a better kitchen for the same price.
St. Thomas has gone up drastically in price -- it used to be $350 for
the small hall and $700 for the big hall.  The small hall is now $700
and I didn't bother asking about the big hall.  They said if we wanted
to use them again we could rent the classrooms (which they don't
normally rent) and they could work with us on price.

--Perronnelle

--
If you give a man a fish, he will eat for a day.  If you give a man a
stick of TNT, there will be little unidentifiable fish parts all over