[Stargate] Stargate Populace, July 2nd.

Antonello antonello.sca at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 3 20:03:58 PDT 2007

Thanks for the update from those of us that didnt make it.

The classes at Yule which Annes is handling concern me in that there is
usually a fairly expansive set of classes and tracks for KDMS.  will there
be enough room at the site for the usual five or more classes geared solely
to dance?  unless there's a planned change to the format of what KDMS used
to be (and i'm sure adjustments will be made), that portion will need a
goodly amount of space.

can someone speak to this point?

Antonello