[Stargate] Stargate Yule and Kingdom Dance

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 10:29:36 PDT 2007

Antonello,
  You may want to check in with Dietrich, the Yule autocrat.  He announced the church site, and I believe it's a new one we haven't used before, so I don't know what kind of space accomodations it has available for classes and dance classes together.
  But, agree that you have raised a valid question.
  Hillary