[Stargate] Stargate Yule and Kingdom Dance

Antonello antonello.sca at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 5 20:51:45 PDT 2007

Dietrich, KDMS usually runs 5-6 simultaneous dance (related) classes/tracks
throughout the day.  does the site allow enough space for this and other
generic non-related Yule classes?  if not, i'd like to assume that the KDMS
portion of the event will get preference over others for classroom space
since Yule doesn't necessarily NEED to have class options.