[Stargate] New to the Area

Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 8 21:56:21 PST 2007

Actually that area is not too good.  Not as bad as the worst part of town,
but definitely not even in the top 10 areas I'd suggest.  I hope you aren't
locked into a lease now.  I'd check with the apartment locators in Houston
and see what they can find in your price range.  I know there's a nice place
called Vanderbilt Apartments on Kuykendahl.  You can check with them at
13110 Kuykendahl Rd, Houston, TX 77090 Phone number (281) 580-0511.

I know that apartment complex because a friend of mine lived there.

Maria