[Stargate] New to the Area

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 17:25:29 PST 2007

> Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 23:56:21 -0600
> From: "Maria" <scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net>
> Subject: Re: [Stargate] New to the Area
> To: "Barony of Stargate" <stargate at lists.ansteorra.org>
>
> Actually that area is not too good.  Not as bad as the worst part of town,
> but definitely not even in the top 10 areas I'd suggest.  I hope you aren't
> locked into a lease now.  I'd check with the apartment locators in Houston
> and see what they can find in your price range.  I know there's a nice place
> called Vanderbilt Apartments on Kuykendahl.  You can check with them at
> 13110 Kuykendahl Rd, Houston, TX 77090 Phone number (281) 580-0511.
>
> I know that apartment complex because a friend of mine lived there.
>
> Maria
> -----

I don't know if Kuykendahl area will really work for her either, Maria.
She will be working down in the Medical Center so needs something easily accessible to a major
highway.   Her original thought was something in the northwest.  The location she selected will
get her right onto I-59, with the option for Hardy Tollway.

I don't know when she arrives in Houston, but I suggested that if the apartments or neighborhood
turn out to not be too nice, she could possibly break the lease on grounds due to the risks.
Else, its just a 6-month lease, she can leave after.

Hillary