[Stargate] New to the Area

Amy Adams irinavukoslava at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 18:06:29 PST 2007

Hi all,

Actually, my HR rep at work said that the area just
south of the Airport is reasonable.

I haven't officially signed a lease as of yet.  I will
do that the day I arrive there.  That being said, if
it turns out too horrendous, I can bail and pray for a
same day apartment someplace else.

The lease is only going to be a six month lease, so I
think I can cope for that short time period.  I'll
just need to spend tons of time away from the
apartment at SCA stuff 8).

I'll keep you guys updated on what's going on.

Thanks and hope to meet you guys soon,
Irina