[Stargate] Southern Regional Fighter practice at Raven's Fort Defender of the Fort on sunday!

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 5 18:39:39 PDT 2007

Raven's Fort will be hosting a Multi Regional Fighter
Practice (MRFP) at the Stones of Raven's Fort
Site on Sunday the 16th of our Defender of the Fort
Tourney. It will more than likely be hot and humid and
some fighters will be traveling from great distances,
so we would like it to begin at 11 am.
We will hold a Melee Practice with archers after we
warm up and fight a bit.
Raven's Fort will supply a cool side board of light
sandwiches and salads and any thing left over from our
wonderful feast the night before.
Bring your favorite beverage and plan to have a great
practice!

Again, We look forward to seeing all the Rapier,
Chivalric, Combat Archers and youth fighters at the
MRFP. These practices have been very fun for every
one. So bring out the music and your A&S projects and
lets have some fun!

YIS
Brian and Fionna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort

"Do to other as thou wouldst they should do to thee,
and do to none other but as thou wouldst be done to."

These words can be found in the following:
(including the New Testament, Talmud, Koran, and the
Analects of Confucius). Among the earliest appearances
in English is Earl Rivers' translation of a saying of
Socrates (Dictes and Sayenges of the Philosophirs,
1477)