[Stargate] Populace Cancelled for September

c lambright clambright2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 12:01:55 PDT 2007

Greetings to all:

After speaking with Their Excellencies, Ihon and Isabeau, Stargate is cancelling its populace meeting for September 10th due to a conflict with the meeting site schedule. I would encourage all with business for Stargate to attend the Stargate Business meeting on September 17th, see Stargate's website for meeting details. Our next Populace meeting will be on October 1st (1st Monday of the month) see you there.

Lady Cristyana Lambrecht
Stargate Senschal