[Stargate] October Revel

Melody Soice melodysoice at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 19 18:34:58 PDT 2007

The Soice family would love to host the October Revel.  Either Saturday, October 20 or Sunday, October 21 would be good for us.  Our children are BIG on Halloween so our house will be VERY spooky.  We generally heat the pool (and, of course, the jacuzzi) in October so swimming would be an option.  Please let us know if you are interested in having it here.

Melody (and Askell and Soiclings three)
Who is looking forward to cooking up something frightfully good!