[Stargate] Leonardo da Vinci

Thomas Smith attewoode at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 15:13:06 PDT 2008

Good Gentles -

It has come to my attention that those who take part in the demo at HMNS
this weekend will get free admission to the exhibit.  This being the case,
those of you who were interested in going might want to show up for the demo
and we can do our tour then.  To those of you who are not going to the demo,
please consider this an added incentive.  I would really like to see a good
turnout from the A&S community for this demo.

If you can't be there Saturday, then we can consider arranging another day
for the tour later on.

Regards,
Thomas atte Woode