[Stargate] Lost and Found... and other such things.

Diane Taylor dianet_write at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 09:37:48 PDT 2008

Oh definately.. that's the same sort of thing that I used to do. Also escorting happy drunks back to their campsite and making sure things don't get too out of hand. ;D  Being constable was FUN.

I used to volunteer for night duty at Great Western War. Betwen Midnight and 6 am was kind of interesting to say the least. :D

Ah well, thank you Hillary.  I was just wondering.