[Stargate] Workday Revel June 21st

c lambright clambright2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 13:25:47 PDT 2008

Greetings Stargate, friends, and Neighbors:
As you may have heard, Stargate is having a Workday/Revel on June 21st at the B&B's house (see Newletter Two Towers on website for address). Arrival time 9:30am to when we are too tired or can't see...We will be working on a few of the Stargate tables that need some repair, working on banners for Stargate and other groups, and working on decorations for Coronation. If you have a hand sander bring it please! Then we will kick back and enjoy the day.
For food, we are doing a BYOM (Bring Your Own Meat) for grilling luncheon. Their Excellencies Stargate will be providing the sides. Also BYOB (Bring Your Own Beaverages). If a few of us could also bring a sweet to share that would be great too.
For all those new to Stargate or just have not been around for a while, this is a great way to meet other members of the Barony and catch up on what is happening.
Thanks all and see you at the revel!!! Email me if you have any questions.
Cristyana
Stargate Seneschal