[Stargate] Workday Revel June 21st

ihon & Isabeau bandb.stargate at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 17:36:29 PDT 2008

Good eve to all,

We would like to also add to Lady Cristyana's missive below that it would
helpful to have an approximate head count, so please email or call.    If
you attended Squire & Cadets and stayed for feast you'll remember
Baron William's wonderful baked potato salad, pasta salad and cole slaw.
Those will be your sides.  I just hope mine are as tasty as his.

As Lady Cristyana mentioned, if you're able to bring a sweet tasty (or
two) to share that would be great.

--
~ihon & Isabeau~
Baron and Baroness of Stargate