[Stargate] Round Robin In The Shadowlands

James Friend jfriend-1 at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 18:51:14 PDT 2008

Greeting unto the Populace of Stargate,

I would like to take this opertunity to invite all fighters in Stargate to Join us at the Round Robin hosted by our friends in The Shadowlands.  The Round Robin will be held on May 18th at Austin's Colony Park off Booneville Rd in Bryan.  For detailed directions contact Sir Rhodri at sir.rhodri at gmail.com.  We hope to see you all there for a great practice.

In Service
Frederic De La Costas