[Stargate] ISO Stargate Knights and Past Knight Marshals

Jerry dreifuerst at gmail.com
Tue May 6 09:05:49 PDT 2008

Greetings Gentles of Stargate,

Othar Morganson, Knight Marshal for our Stellar Barony, seeks the lords and
ladies who have given of themselves to train and promote fighting in the
Stargate.  Specifically I would ask those that wear the White Belt for their
prowess on the field and those that have trained our forces as knight
marshal to please contact me.

Stargate is having a Renaissance on the fighting field.  More and more are
joining in the opportunities to wield *heavy* weapons on the list field and
the plains of battle.  Your knowledge and wisdom are still needed and
wanted.

In service to Baron and King,

Othar Morganson
   *mka Jerry Dreifuerst*
dreifuerst at gmail.com
(713) 530-2462

or find me at the Restored *Sunday Fighter Practice*, 3-5 where S Picnic
Lane meets Memorial Drive.

--
Full plate and packin' steel!