[Stargate] Stargate Baronial

Brett Chandler-Finch naturemakeswell at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 21:18:50 PST 2009

Seasons greetings to all my friends in stargate.

I know it is a bit early, but I need some information.  My parents are
coming to visit in April.  I have convinced them to come to Stargate
baronial and see a bit of what I do in my spare time.     They are
planning on flying to Houston.   I want to confirm the location of
baronial this year to determine if it would be easier for them to fly
into Austin, or into Houston for me to pick them up.  I think it was
halfways between Austin and Houston last year.  Also is it going to be
a single or multi-day event.

YIS
Goldweard

--