[Stargate] Stargate Baronial

ihon & Isabeau bandb.stargate at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 07:42:14 PST 2009

Greetings Goldweard

Our hope is that we will be able to secure Camp Camwood, the Girl Scout Camp
in Hockley, TX, for Baronial.  However it is too early for us to apply
according to their protocols.  Hockley is ~125 miles from Austin.  Houston
International Airport is about 40 miles from Hockley.

We're still in the formative stage concerning the schedule but I wouldn't be
surprised if there was a Bardic Get Together on Friday night.

Thank you for your interest in Stargate and our event.  We appreciate your
service as one of our Bardic Champions.

~ihon & Isabeau~
Baron and Baroness of Stargate

John & Terri Hirling