[Stargate] March Two Towers Articles Due TOMORROW!!!

Stargate Chronicler stargate.chron at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 08:57:57 PST 2009

Greetings good gentles!

Due to a lack of submissions for the March edition of the Two Towers, the submission deadline is being extended to tomorrow, February 27th.  Please, please, please. If you have anything to submit, send it along with a permission to publish form found on the Ansteorra website at http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/PubPerm.pdf.

The Two Towers is the reference for members of the Barony, but it also serves as a bit of Baronial history. The Chronicler would love to see one and all contribute in some way to the publication. We're used to seeing officer reports and guild notifications, but here are some of the ways in which you can be a part of the Baronial Newsletter.

Event Stories - Let everyone hear your recollection of a great time or special occurrence at a Stargate event by putting it in our newsletter!

Photographs - If you have taken some photos at Stargate events and would like to get them published, please send them along with the appropriate Publication Permission Form found on the Ansteorra website for yourself and any identifiable individuals in the photos.

Word Fame - Has someone you know done something worthy of bragging about? Publish it!

Articles - Care to share your expertise, or enlighten others on a subject you feel passionate about? Send your article along for publication along with the appropriate Publication Permission Form found on the Ansteorra website!

Art - Send your finest artwork along with the appropriate Publication Permission Form found on the Ansteorra website. Or let us know you¢d like to illustrate articles!
I look forward to everyone's contributions!

Lady Alessandra
Stargate Chronicler