[Stargate] OT but Very Important (at least to me) ...

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 26 09:27:14 PST 2009

Hi everyone.
I have a HUGE favor to ask.
If anyone has had their taxes done already but not at H&R Block, please call me.
Block has this thing called the Second Look.  It's basically, you bring in your taxes and we look at them and see if they're done correctly.  You get the H&R Block guarantee when you do the Second Look.
The deal here is ... I have to have 10 of them done by the end of the tax season or I lose a pay grade.  So if you've got your taxes done, call me at the office (281-350-5510) and make an appointment.  If you make the appointment for the first week of March (next week), I can do them free.  After next week, they will cost $29.  it's really worth it cause you get the Block Guarantee with it and to be quite honest I don't get any money off them.  That goes to pay for the guarantee.
I don't think I have to tell everyone about the Privacy Policy that Block has, but just suffice it to say, no one's information gets sent ANYWHERE you don't want it sent.
I can also talk to you at the meeting on Monday night to make an appointment.  I'll have my book with me and I always write my appointments in my book.
Please ... I'm really serious.  I can't afford to lose a pay grade next season.  They are changing stuff around anyway, and the pay is going to be restructured.  If they restructure me down, I'm losing pay anyway and I can't afford to lose more.
I would really appreciate the help and I'd owe everyone a HUGE favor.
Thanks.
Maria