[Stargate] I'm Back! Come join me!

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Sun May 31 07:09:17 PDT 2009

Greetings to all!

I had a bit of a schedule conflict for several months and it was too
difficult to get to populace meeting. However, the conflict has been
resolved!!! Oh, happy day!

Please join me for Supper with Annes at the Jason's Deli located at 34th and
290. Supper starts at 5:45 pm and ends at 7:15 pm. so we can get to populace
in reasonable time. I am looking forward to seeing everyone again!
--
Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java