[Stargate] Stargate Yule Revel Co-Autocrats

Ciarnat Ciarnat at consolidated.net
Tue Nov 17 08:21:04 PST 2009

Yule Revel Co-Autocrats, Lorien & Lauren,

     Baroness Genvieve contacted to help her with decorating at Yule Revel.
While going through the attic, found some possibly-helpful items.  Please
contact me "off list" so we can talk over what you 2 envision in your mind's
eyes for the decorations.

iarnat

                                                                         Hos
pitaler

  All meaningful change begins with the right aspirations--Ken Yamashita