[Stargate] Fwd: [Ansteorra-Seneschals] Round Table Bids Needed ASAP

Stargate Seneschal stargate.seneschal at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 13:16:25 PST 2009

The Kingdom Seneschal is still looking for bids for Round Table (January
23).  If anyone is interested, please let me know.  For those unfamiliar
with this event, it's the kingdom's business meeting day.  The site is
usually free (so getting a site that doesn't charge the SCA would be
ideal).  There is typically a sideboard lunch.  Many breakout rooms for
classes and a large auditorium for the grand assembly are required.

Cheers,
Alden