[Stargate] Stargate Belt Favors Project

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 18:39:18 PST 2009

Greetings!

I wish to give thanks and word fame to H.L. Caitlin; Lady Maria and Lady
Caitilin for their help this afternoon working on the Stargate Belt Favor
Project. Between the 4 of us we managed to cut out 24 sets of appliques
which soon will grace 24 belts of the members of the populace of Stargate.
Thanks also to Lady Maria who let us use her home, gave us water, pie,
coffee and in my case, supper. It makes doing these projects so much nicer
to have a good cup of coffee.

For those among you who have expressed an interest in some other visible
heraldic badge or token other than a belt favor, I am working towards that
goal. I hope to have something soon to show you that perhaps would be more
to your liking and to your chosen personae/garb/timeperiod.

However, I would like to remind *everyone* that *you do not have to wait* to
be given a Stargate Favor to wear. You can certainly make your own. While I
am hoping to have some to give to Their Excellencies to give out to the
populace at Stargate Yule, it would be wonderful if in the midst of your
preparations for Yule if you took an hour to *make your own favor* to show
the pride you have in being a member of The Stargate.

Just a thought.
--
Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java