[Stargate] Fwd: [Bordermarch] Passing of Don Henri / Fw: [WSA] Sad Tidings

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 13:41:45 PST 2009

>From Bordermarch

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: tessa <tessa at gt.rr.com>
Date: Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 12:02 PM
Subject: [Bordermarch] Passing of Don Henri / Fw: [WSA] Sad Tidings
To: bordermarch at ansteorra.org

This detailed message comes from Don Corvin, a life-long frined of Don Henri
who had been Cadet to Don DoorMouse.
Our condolences are sent to family and friends of Henri / Jeff Girard.
Simonn & Tessa

 Brothers and Sisters, I am afraid I am the bearer of sad tidings.

>> Ansteorran White Scarf number 53, Don Henri Molineaux, mka Jeff Girard,
>> died
>> yesterday on Thanksgiving in his sleep.  Jeff had spent many of the past
>> years in constant pain from back and neck problems, and had been told
>> recently that his condition had gotten to the point where surgery was no
>> longer an option, and he would have to continue living as he was.  Jeff
>> saw
>> his doctor on Wednesday, and the doctor gave him a different type of pain
>> medication to start using (some kind of patch is what I've been told).
>> Jeff
>> took the medication yesterday and laid down to rest before Thanksgiving
>> dinner.  When his father went to wake him, Jeff was already cold.
>> Paramedics were called, but there was nothing they could do and he was
>> pronounced.
>>
>> Jeff's family plans to cremate him.  We do not as of yet have any
>> information regarding services, but as soon as we know anything I'll post
>> it
>> here.
>>
>> I'd known Jeff since the 7th Grade, and my Lady Anne had known him since
>> first.  He was always a good friend, one who always had your back and was
>> loved to laugh and make people smile.  He loved fencing and SCA with all
>> his
>> being, and was trying to make his way back into the Society he loved.
>> Sadly, like so many of his hopes and dreams, life did not allow him his
>> glory.
>>
>> Feel free to distribute as you see fit.
>>
>> Corvin Fenarro

Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion