[Stargate] Honorable Lady Lorraine Fraser

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 11:30:39 PDT 2009

Greetings all

I just got off the phone with Lorraine.  She'll be leaving the hospital some
time this afternoon for home and then will return next week for surgery.
She is in good spirits and will welcome your calls and visits at the farm -
please call first to assure she will be home.  Please send your healing
thoughts and prayers.

Baron Ihon