[Stargate] Honorable Lady Lorraine Fraser

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 11:01:54 PDT 2009

Forwarded by request

It is with a sad heart to inform you that Lady Lorraine is back in the
hospital again. This time with brain cancer. She is without Internet at this
time, so she won't be able to receive any emails. She is at MDACC for
tonight. Here's the phone number: 713-792-7000 room 921. I didn't ask her if
she wanted any phone calls, but there it is anyway. She will be there
tonight and is going home in the morning. She will go back next week for
surgery. There is a golfball sized tumor in the right side with swelling
around it.

Please keep her and her family in your prayers.

Arian

I'm on my way to the hospital and I will get back to y'all later this
afternoon.

Baron Ihon