[Stargate] Feast Steward Needed

Seneschal of Stargate seneschal at stargate.ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 22 08:55:29 PST 2010

Greetings all,
I'm still looking for someone to come forward to be the Feast Steward for
the Loch Soilleir/Stargate joint event in May.  The feast will be for 50
people, with a budget of $250.  The event theme is in keeping with the
birthday of the SCA.  Duchess Cateau is the event steward, so any questions
about the event can be directed towards her.  This is an excellent size
feast for anyone who is thinking about taking on their first feast
stewardship.  I'll be happy to mentor anyone interested.  Please contact me
soon!

Alden