[Stargate] Stargate: Metal Piercework class this Sunday

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 22 17:14:45 PST 2010

Quick reminder to all the students, that the Metal Piercework
class is this Sunday, 2/28th, from 1:30-5pm, at the Baron and
Baroness home.

Please bring your supplies with you, from the supply list.
Also, a firm, solid chair (no director chairs, too short).
And perhaps a dremel drill if you have one.
  - I'll have one to share and a hand-drill non-electric.

If there is anything you could not find on your supplies,
or you just want to try-before-you-buy, I should have enough
tools and materials to share.

Let me know if any questions,
Cheers, Hillary