[Stargate] March Two Towers Submissions Due Feb. 27th

Chronicler of Stargate chronicler at stargate.ansteorra.org
Tue Feb 23 07:48:39 PST 2010

Greetings good gentles!

I am currently assembling contributions for the March issue of the Two
Towers. If you have anything to contribute -- a poem, a song, some art, a
story about an event, something you can teach others, please send it to me
at this address. The submission deadline for the March Two Towers is
Saturday, February 27th. Publication Permission Forms can be found at:
http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/PubPerm.pdf.

--> Guilds & Practices - Please send me updated information regarding
meeting dates, times, and locations.

Officers - I welcome any contributions you have to the newsletter.

--> Committee News - It would be great to hear from the chairs and/or
members of the various committees that have been created as a result of our
recent baronial improvement projects.

--> Event Stewards and Coordinators - Are you needing volunteers for running
an upcoming event (Stargate & Loch Baronials - hint, hint!)? Do you have
news to share?

Event Stories - Let everyone hear your recollection of a great time or
special occurrence at a Stargate event by putting it in our newsletter.

Photographs - If you have taken some photos at Stargate events and would
like to get them published, please send them to me along with the
appropriate Publication Permission Form found on the Ansteorra website for
yourself and any identifiable individuals in the photos.

Word Fame - Has someone you know done something worthy of bragging about?
Write a paragraph or two about it and send it to me.

Articles - Share your expertise or enlighten others on a subject you feel
passionate about. Send your article to me for publication along with the
appropriate Publication Permission Form found on the Ansteorra website.

Art - Send your finest artwork along with the appropriate Publication
Permission Form found on the Ansteorra website. Or let me know you’d like to
illustrate articles!

I look forward to everyone's contributions!

HL Anne Barrington
Stargate Chronicler