[Stargate] Metal Piercework class this Sunday

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 12:43:33 PST 2010

Also, if you are looking for a good book on beginning metalsmithing, check out 'the Complete Metalsmith' by Tim McCreight:
http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Metalsmith-Illustrated-Handbook-METALSMITH/dp/B001TAPWT4/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1266957262&sr=1-4

They may carry it at JemcoUSA, as well as Barnes & Noble, sometimes 1/2 Price Books.
You don't need the book for the workshop this weekend.

Last:  Still room for one more person in the class, you don't need to buy supplies, I will have loaner tools available.
Let me know if interested.

Cheers, Hillary
(don't know why my posts have imbedded question marks - I didn't put them in there! argh!)