[Stargate] Middle Eastern Drum Jam for drummers and dancers at Sirrom Studios tonight 8:00pm

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 10:00:26 PDT 2010

There will be a Middle Eastern Drum Jam for drummers and dancers tonight at
8:00pm at Sirrom Studios, located near 59  South and Loop 610 at 5570  Weslayan
(and Bissonnet), in the walkway between              Randall's and Walgreen's.
The Drum Jam is held once a month.  They can be reached at 713-621-9818.

Admission $6 each or $10        for 2.

Directions: http://www.sirroms.com/location.html

They have classes for dancers and drummers.

Class Schedule: http://www.sirroms.com/clsched.html

Calendar: http://www.sirroms.com/cal2004.html  (Yes, I know the link says 2004,
but the page says "2010 Calendar" at the top.)

Gwen and I have been hoping to attend the Drum Jam.  Not sure if we'll make it,
but I thought I would pass the info on, in case others might be interested.

Yours in Service,

Herr Dietrich Strobelbart
Modest musician and beginning drummer.

mka: Steve Scott