[Stargate] Man Seeking Leathercrafting Guild Or Others Interested In Same

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 07:12:06 PDT 2010

I've been known to do some leather tooling now and then; have been tooling off
and on since 1968 or so.  I made the current Stargate Bardic Champion pass-along
notebook cover.  I would be willing to offer assistance to anyone wishing to
learn leather tooling on an individual basis.  I don't currently have the
facilities to host a guild for this, but, that could change if there is enough
interest.

Herr Dietrich Strobelbart
mka: Steve Scott
281-731-7726 Cell