[Stargate] Man Seeking Leathercrafting Guild Or Others Interested In Same

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 16:16:15 PDT 2010

Ciarnat,
You may also want to suggest Tandy Leather goods, they have a location in
Houston
http://www.tandyleatherfactory.com/
Tandy Leather #133 - HOUSTON-133, Manager: Roger Campbell,
houston at tandyleather.com
921 FM 1960 W, Suite 104-B, Houston , TX  77090, USA
Phone: 281-537-2952, Fax: 281-537-5193, Toll Free: 866-537-2952
Tandy may also have some classes.

While we certainly don't want to diswade the gentleman from joining us either,
the leather store maybe able to offer some additional suggestions for classes
and other guilds.

Cheers, Hillary