[Stargate] Stargate Arts in the Park

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 14:09:23 PST 2010

Actually, Hermann Park is an interesting idea.  It's very large, and lots of folks.  Parking around the museum is tight, but there are lots of other locations.  Might be worth a consideration as an alternate location, should one be needed in future.

Menil is nice, but tucked away off the main road in a neighborhood - but still nice, and very shady.  Because it's a smaller park, most folks in it tend to be somewhat quiet, reading books and just hanging.  They might be a bit miffed about our banging armor around.  I'd opt for Hermann, given a choice, as it's much more public and visible.

Good idea Isolde,  Hillary