[Stargate] Gulf Wars

Langhans, Erik elanghans at khou.com
Thu Mar 4 09:36:05 PST 2010

Gulf Wars is about 10 days away.  I just wanted to run past you all the proposed unit and command structure for the coastal Region.  If you have any recommendations or changes, let me know.
http://armyofheroes.wetpaint.com/page/Coastal+Region

Our first battle as an army is the Town Battle on Tues at 1pm after opening court.  If possible please try to make it out 15 minutes early before the warpoint battles for last minute battle plan changes.

Here is a list of war point battles.
http://www.gulfwars.org/warpoints.html

I look forward to fighting with you all.  A Commander could not ask for a better team.

Centurion Modius von Mergentheim
Coastal Region Commander