[Stargate] Cooking guild meeting ...

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 20 08:19:16 PDT 2010

Hi everyone.
Well Saturday is the day.

This month we are doing Grilling for the guild meeting.  I'll have some Hamburgers and Hot dogs.  Bring your veggies or whatever you want to show how to grill and come on over.

The guild meeting starts at 2 pm.  Bring your bathing suits and towels too.  The pool is open.    Call or email so I know you'll be here and have enough hamburgers and hot dogs.

Directions:
>From I-45 and Points South and East - Take your best route to I-45.  Take I-45 north.  Get off at the 2920 exit.  Go to the light and turn left.  Go to Falvel and turn left.  (There is a Citgo station and CVS at the corner.)  Go to the first street on the left and turn left.  That is Normandy Forest Dr.  Address is 21030 Normandy Forest Dr.

>From 249 and points west - Take your best route to 249.  Take 249 north towards Tomball.  Get off at the Spring Cypress exit.  Go to the light and turn right.  Take Spring Cypress east.  You will pass Steubner Airline and then Kuykendahl.  After you pass Kuykendahl, go to the next light and turn left.  That is Ella Blvd.  You will pass 3 schools - 2 on the left and 1 on the right.  When you pass the 3rd school the street name changes to Falvel.  AFTER the street turns to Falvel, take the next right.  That is Normandy Forest Dr.  Address is 21030 Normandy Forest Dr.

If you want to get directions off of the internet, use Yahoo or Google.  Mapquest still doesn't know the house is there after 6 years.  The address is 21030 Normandy Forest Dr., Spring, TX 77388.

Call if you have problems.  281-433-0347 or 281-355-8836.

Maria