[Stargate] BAM hospitality reminder

ihon & Isabeau bandb.stargate at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 13:00:44 PST 2010

Please let us know if something has come up.

Here’s the list of items for BAM and who is supplying them:

Ihon – Lentil & Sausage soup

·         Maria – Minestrone

·         Isolde – Chicken & Bacon

·         Maureen – Tomato Basil

·         Ann – Chicken Noodle

·         Genevieve – Brownies

·         Isabeau – Chocolate Chip Bars

·         Caitlin – Cornbread

·         Ciarnat – Coco, Tea, Cider

We are bring our personal pavilion instead the Stargate pavilion as it is a
little larger and will be set up in the same place we were last year.  It is
our goal to start serving around 11:30 and ending around 2 or 2:30.  Please
be sure to bring anything you may need including utensils.

Note:  Those making soup need to supply their own cooking surface and fuel
source.

~ihon & Isabeau~
Baron and Baroness of Stargate

John & Terri Hirling