[Stargate] BAM hospitality reminder

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 14 16:27:23 PST 2010

I'm good.  And I forgot I have my single burner stove that is a larger burner than the regular stoves, so I'm bringing that as well.  I have a lot of the little propane cylinders as well.  And I must have about 10 soup ladles in my cooking gear so if anyone needs one there will be plenty there as well as a lot of other cooking gear.
Maria

"Sex and religion are closer to each other than either might prefer."

    - Saint Thomas Moore (1478-1535)