[Stargate] BAM - The Amazing Amazon Chattel Auction

Jan Van Zandt hejanais at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 14 14:20:21 PST 2010

Greetings,

Saturday evening around 9pm the Amazon Household will again hold their Amazing Amazon Chattel Auction for the enjoyment and amusement of all who attend the Bordermarch Autumn Melees.

The Auction is an adult game and you must be 18 or older to participate. All who attend BAM may come join in on the fun, but ONLY ladies will be allowed to bid at the auction.  Bids are made with tickets. Ladies - you may get your tickets from the Amazons Friday and Saturday in trade for ANY SCA-related or camping -related items. We accept anything from armour, garb, weapons, jewelry, candlesticks, etc. to tent stacks, duct tape and just about anything as long as it is non-perishable.  You bring us your loot and we will give you tickets for the bidding. We also take markers/IOU's that the lady's SCA name and home group, mundane name, address, phone #, email address and a description of what she is promising.  The markers/IOU's must be paid in full within 60 days after BAM.The Amazons will be camped with the fighting company Rhoadd on the road across from the metal pavilion (hopefully). Just look for the capital A made from the flowers of St. Johns
 Wort.

All chattel must be 18 years of age or older. This is an adult game and after being purchased the chattel must stay with the lady until 2am unless released earlier. The chattel is never expected to do anything that would make him uncomfortable. Ladies, the chattel is to be purchased for your enjoyment/entertainment/decoration for the evening and must be treated with respect. Amazon chattel are not for babysitting, washing dishes or doing menial chores. Anyone who does not respect our rules will have to answer to the Household.:)

One purpose of the auction is of course to show off finest examples of chattel from both Ansteorra and Gleann Abhann. The numbers will be limited. If you know of someone who would make a fine example of chattel for the auction, please let us know BEFORE the auction.  The main purpose of the auction is to aid the Baron and Baroness of Bordermarch to fill their largess coffers as we donate all of the items traded for the tickets to the Barony of Bordermarch.

We invite everyone to come join in the fun,
Baroness Janais L'orfevre
Head of the Amazon Household Ansteorra
Mistress Regina de Masquer
Founder of the Amazon Household Interkingdom